Nov 15, 2012

Didn't we already have the election?

I'm noticing that some of the facebook pages like "Fox Nation" and "The Tea Party " have not yet noticed that the election is over. Like McCain and Romney, are they just anti-American, or still bitter? Isn't it time for them to quit keeping their readers constantly pissed off? We have work to do in this country.

We've always put our disagreements over partisanship aside after elections.....or is this something new?    Hello Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky)?   Are you listening or just an obstinate old man from the South?   

I've BEEN to Kentucky.  My grandbaby was born there.  I don't see that many millionaires living down there needing their $250k+ tax cuts.  I'm not sure they'll vote for you in 2014, bud!    Maybe Rush is right....this is the end of the millionaire Republican party as it's become since Reagan.


No comments: