Republicans LIE when they say our trouble is Obama's Fault. And they've been setting Obama up for this lie for 3 years.
14 Things Blocked by the GOP (With Sources)
Joshua L. Ott III posted this on the Facebook fan page.
In 2010 Republican Mitch McConnell said his top priority was to make Obama a one term Pres.
The Republican Record:
- Tax companies that ship jobs overseas – BLOCKED (Source)
- The Dream Act – BLOCKED (Source)
- Political Ad disclosure Bill – BLOCKED 2x (Source)
- Small Business Jobs Act – BLOCKED 2x (Source)
- Anti- Rape Amendment – BLOCKED (Source)
- Benefits for Homeless Veterans – BLOCKED (Source)
- Affordable Healthcare for America – Voted 33x to Repeal (Source)
- Healthcare for the 9/11 First Responders – BLOCKED (Source)
- The Jobs Bill – BLOCKED (Source)
- Wall Street Reform – BLOCKED (Source)
- Oil Spill Liability – BLOCKED (Source)
- Immigration Reform – BLOCKED (Source)
- Fair Pay Act of 2009 – BLOCKED and DEFEATED (Source)
- Unemployment Extension Bill – BLOCKED (Source)
Au H2O Warned the GOP decades ago about the Religious Righteous hijacking The Republican Party!
For much of the general election, the Romney campaign has avoided any discussion of specifics, especially when it comes to the tax plan that he and Paul Ryan have put forward. On Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace gave Ryan an opportunity to finally talk about the details of his plan to a national audience, how much it will cost and how the Romney administration would pay for it.
Instead, Ryan said he didn’t have time to get into the nuts and bolts of the proposal:
WALLACE: So how much would it cost?
RYAN: It’s revenue neutral…
WALLACE: No no, I’m just talking about cuts. We’ll get to the deductions, but the cut in tax rates.
RYAN: The cut in tax rates is lowering all Americans’ tax rates by 20 percent.
WALLACE: Right, how much does that cost?
RYAN: It’s revenue neutral.
WALLACE: But I have to point out, you haven’t given me the math.
Ryan: No, but you…well, I don’t have the time. It would take me too long to go through all of the math.
The rest of it, and Comments....