Mar 12, 2012

VIDEO: Ex-McCain Strategist Admits a Palin Presidency Would Be "Frightening"

When a result happens that puts someone who is not prepared to be president on the ticket, that’s a bad result. I think the notion of Sarah Palin being President of the United States is something that frightens me, frankly. And I played a part in that. And played a part in that because we were fueled by ambition to win.

And I think that ambition to win, to victory is what drives people in politics. It is a chess match in a lot of ways, but that result in how we got there is something that troubles me a lot.”

Read this important viewpoint if you loved Palin and your candidates lost the 2008 election.

Note to Darla Jaye at KMBZ...do you still wish Palin had won on that ticket?  Knowing then, what you do now, would you have felt the same just because she was an assertive woman with a lot of face time like you??

No comments: