Dog sentenced to death by stoning!
|Torah discussion on Mea Shearim streetcorner|
Despite attempts to drive the dog out of the court, the hound refused to leave the premises. One of the sitting judges then recalled a curse the court had passed down upon a secular lawyer who had insulted the judges two decades previously. Their preferred divine retribution was for the lawyer's spirit to move into the body of a dog, an animal considered impure by traditional Judaism.
Clearly still offended, one of the judges sentenced the animal to death by stoning by local children.
And we think Arabs are more nuts than Jews?
- If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on the right side of your mouth. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on the left side of your mouth.
- To make half a kilo of honey, bees must collect nectar from over 2 million individual flowers.
- Heroin is the brand name of morphine once marketed by 'Bayer'.
- Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult!
- People in nudist colonies play volleyball more than any other sport.
Earlier Skipwaves have been filed under Radioman's Blog Posts.