Jan 25, 2011

WEB WRITING for HAND HELD MOBILE devices.

I've always liked to provide detail to make people UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY things are the way they are.  Sadly, today's news consumers--inundated with excessive data-- don't have time for that.

So my website has gone from 3 columns (plus a link column) to TWO.   And now ONE for a handheld iphone which my wife owns.   I've worked very hard to consolidate, redesign for a ONE COLUMN display.

I don't own an iphone or Blackberry, tho I have a StarTrek flip-top mobile phone.  ("Kirk to Enterprise".)   I love desktops and the detail I can read on a big screen. But today's busy young people only want to know the headlines, I've learned.

After working on it for days, see what you think of my progress, even tho Google BLOGS/WEB hasn't re-written its software for the mobile devices yet.  And yes, I'm trying to simplify it even for slow, bloated Microsoft Explorer!  I have two sets of sites...now a stripped down 1 column, and my detail pages.

SEE RADIOMAN's 1-COLUMN HAND HELD HOME PAGE!


Finally, a web world a busy bird can carry around and just pick up the highlights!

No comments: