Dec 6, 2009

KMBC 9 WxBunny Erin Little Pregnant?

 Seems the TV people are abuzz and speculating that Weather Hottie Erin Little over at Channel Nine is with child?  She is drop dead georgeous and does manage to block most of the northern states with her curvy lines.  Just passin along, since I noticed the other day, that Erin Little's name manages to bring my site a few visitors based on her name as a search engine keyword.



Re(4): erin little pregnant?
Posted on December 6, 2009 at 02:44:05 PM by sources say...

I've talked to 3 people I know who work at KMBC. Erin IS pregnant. Due in May. There is also a rumor going around that Pete Grigsby may be coming back to fill in while Erin is away having the baby.


SPRING 2010 UPDATE ... click this link to see her close to term!

ADDENDUM May 20 2011, Erin announces she's expecting her second child.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Eri's more than a Little pregnant!

But she's still beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love Pete! Hope he does come back for awhile while she's out.

Anonymous said...

So glad to know that she's pregnant and that she doesn't have a different medical condition that has contributed to the weight gain. She's a great meterologist and love watching her. Best wishes to her and family. Also enjoyed Pete Grigsby and hope to see him again.

Anonymous said...

I knew Erin had to be pregnant. She is such a beautiful young lady.My husband and I can see her grow a little bigger every night. If she is really due in May, OH MY! Best of luck. You look great just very pregnant.
Dawn from Kearney Mo

Anonymous said...

Erin is such a beautiful young lady and she just glows since her pregnancy has started.We wish her all the best luck in the future.I kept telling my wife that Elin is either pregnant or her head just keeps getting smaller! LOL .Nothing but the best of wishes to her and her family.

Anonymous said...

I agree, the hottest weather girl in the biz. Even when pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Glad I found this post.My husband and I would not agree on on Erin Little being pregnant.I said she is pregnant my husband Bob kept saying she is not pregnant,I found this sight to prove she was in fact prego and not just gained those xtra pounds for nothing.Way to go Erin!!!!!!You are a VERY pretty and special lady.Good luck to you and your hubby on your new child to come.May God watch over you and help deliver a healhty baby.